| Sara Kitajima|
|Debut||My Dear Prince|
|Date of birth||24 November|
|Affiliations||Kaede Kitajima (cousin, lover)|
|Voiced by||Satsuki Uri|
Sara Kitajima (北嶋 紗良 Kitajima Sara? ) is the love interest in A Kiss For The Petals - My Dear Prince and the fourth character in the series. She and Kitajima Kaede form the second couple of the series.
Sara is a pretty girl of average height with long light brown hair and blue eyes. She has bangs covering her forehead with long locks of hair falling over her shoulders. She wears a dark brown hairband and, on each side of her face, cross-shaped hair ornaments of the same color. Her dressing style matches her career as a model; as such she wears stylish, fashionable clothes. She has a modest bust.
In an effort to become suitable for Kaede upon their reunion in Japan, she has developed very outgoing and cheerful traits. That being said, she takes everything she deems important, such as her modeling career, very seriously. This is shown when she only eats a low-fat protein bar and a bottle of water for lunch, much to Kaede and Mai Sawaguchi's dismay. She is also shown to get jealous very easily- as shown when other girls were admiring Kaede with hair down and her glasses off- this follows her trait of being possesive of Kaede, whom she believes to be the one for her.
When she was a child, she and her cousin Kaede were very close in terms of Kaede being extremely protective of her, with Sara beginning to develop feelings for Kaede at that young age as a result. However, Sara had to move away from Japan, leaving her distraught. Sometime during her life overseas, she became a teen model, a popular one at that. Later in her teen years, she moved back to Japan to be with Kaede, her feelings left unchanged.
Maidens of MichaelEdit
A first-year student at St. Michael's and Kaede's younger cousin. A student model, well-known from fashion magazines. Her mother is an actress, making her a true thoroughbred.
She has an incredibly bright and sociable disposition. With her appearance and personality, she has a charismatic temperament that causes her to unwittingly charm those around her.
She's what you might call an open book, and has a kind of natural innocence. Her affection towards Kaede is in full overdrive, both publicly and privately.
The way she clings to and loves on Kaede in front of others with such a serious expression tends to make the other students jealous of their closeness.
Visual Novels Edit
- A Kiss For The Petals - My Dear Prince
- A Kiss For The Petals - Joined in Love with You (minor)
- A Kiss For The Petals - Beloved Photograph
- A Kiss For The Petals - The Joy of Loving You (minor)
- A Kiss For The Petals - Whisper with a Kiss (minor)
- A Kiss For The Petals - Maidens of Michael
- A Kiss For The Petals - Snow White's Knight
Light Novels Edit
- A Kiss For The Petals - Our Vacation Together
- A Kiss For The Petals - The Curtain Call Never Ends
- Comiket 75 Bonus Story - A Rowdy Open Air Bath!
- Comiket 76 Bonus Story - "Just Because it's a Pajama Party, Who Says We Have to Wear Pajamas?" Said the Dirty Girl
- Comiket 77 Bonus Story - The Bud Has Thorns
- Comiket 80 Bonus Story - Nanami and Kaede Brag About Their Girlfriends
- Comiket 82 Bonus Story - Kaede, Takako, and Skimpy Swimsuits
Drama CDs Edit
- A Kiss For The Petals - Kaede-chan Super Mode
- A Kiss For The Petals - Kaede-chan's Newlywed Cooking
- A Kiss For The Petals - The Spoiled Princess and the Snow Prince
Internet Releases Edit
- Reo-ppoi Radio (guest appearances)
- "Sara" (紗良? ) is written with the kanji for "gauze" (紗? ) and "good" (良? ). "Sara" is also a variation of "Sarah", an Hebrew name meaning "lady, princess, noblewoman".
- "Kitajima" (北嶋? ) means "northern island".
- In Beloved Photograph, the point of view briefly switches to Sara on two occasions. She and Runa are currently the only characters to have internal monologue in the visual novels.
- In My Dear Prince, Kaede--and indeed, some fans--questioned Sara's skill in sex despite Sara professing having no prior experience. Fuguriya's FAQ states that her prowess as a model affords her an ability known as "Real Shadow". This ability allows her to virtualize physical interactions with another person and simulate the sensations of touch on her own body. This, according to Fuguriya, allowed her to train for the inevitable reunion with the actual Kaede.